Technical Product Manager
Kheiron are looking for a Technical Product Manager to take the lead on the internal platform that enables effective development of robust AI algorithms. This is from data extraction, through annotation, training, validation to live deployments in hospitals around the world.
This role will be based out of our central London office and include occasional travel internationally. Reporting to the VP Product, the Technical Product Manager will work closely with our Engineering, Machine Learning, Systems and Clinical teams.
- Articulating and communicating the product vision
- Maintaining an outcomes focussed product roadmap and ensuring that it is communicated with relevant stakeholders
- Setting clear goals, choosing appropriate metrics and key results and regularly reporting against these
- Discovering and defining product requirements through working with internal teams
- Setting hypotheses, testing riskiest assumptions and breaking down complex problems into small steps
- Maintaining a prioritised product backlog and negotiating / communicating trade-offs with teams
- Regularly checking in on progress, learning and adjusting course when needed
- You've led the successful delivery of products in a fast paced environment and have 3+ years of Product experience
- Degree in Computer Science or Machine Learning OR equivalent experience
- You have a proven ability to quickly get up to speed in a domain
- You are metrics-oriented and understand how product changes might impact achieving specific outcomes.
- You can balance lean-style MVP experimental work with focused iteration.
- Nice to have: Experience leading product teams focused on internal tools
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Share options scheme
- Contributory pension
- Voucher and discount scheme via Charlie HR