Legal and Partnerships Manager
We are looking for a detail-oriented and tenacious Legal and Partnerships Manager with demonstrable experience working across both US and UK contract law.
- The role of Legal and Partnerships Manager is to develop, oversee and manage all legal contracts and data processing agreements that relate to partnerships, early commercialization, marketing and the advisory board.
- Assessing and mitigating liability and risk as well as securing opportunities and advantageous positions contractually will be a critical aspect of this role.
- Auditing existing contracts and contractual process with a view to recommending improvements.
- Developing legal strategy for key areas of defensibility e.g.trademarking, IP and product liability.
- Helping develop a culture of vigilance and awareness of legal risks.
- Reviewing all marketing materials from a legal perspective.
- Also important will be to develop a legal ‘playbook’ with the policies, processes, and training required to ensure consistency across all contracts globally.
- The L&P manager will recommend and manage all relationships with specialist external legal services as required. They will serve in an advisory capacity to other teams at Kheiron about legal matters as appropriate.
- The L&P manager will make sure that we are adhering to our legal obligations and that we are aware of any new regulations that impact our business e.g. legal changes as a result of Brexit.
- The L&P manager will also build and maintain relationships with strategic partners, with a focus on supporting our efforts in the US and acting as a communication ‘bridge’ between the US and UK teams.
- The L&P manager will also support the strategy and partnerships team in all other geographies as required.
- Writing and proofreading as required.
- Work with Chief Strategy Officer to create actionable goals in line with the company's mission
- Trained legal professional with extensive experience working in US and UK contract law.
- Experience working with and managing legal professionals.
- Proven track record of building a robust process for the development of contracts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to develop and grow long-term, partnerships.
- Ability to manage complex projects and deliverables.
- Analytical and creative thinker.
- Ability to work autonomously and flexibly in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate effectively across multiple teams and functions.
- High level of initiative and strong attention to detail.
- Process orientated.
- Good writing skills.
- Experience in the medical field an advantage.
- Competitive salary
- Share options scheme
- Contributory pension
- Voucher and discount scheme via Charlie HR
Closing Date for Applications:
Friday 6th September 2019 - 5pm
We are an equal opportunities employer and are happy to consider applications from candidates who would like to work from home on some days, or may wish to work compressed hours.