Software Engineer - Machine Learning
Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company that uses advanced machine learning to develop and deliver intelligent tools for radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centers and hospitals to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting. Our aim is to save more lives by empowering radiologists in their role in diagnosis, treatment, and patient outcome.
We are an enthusiastic, passionate and hardworking team looking to add a similarly minded Software Engineer - Machine Learning. We are going through a fast growth period, it’s an exciting time to join the team and contribute to the company’s mission. You will have a direct impact on the company’s future success.
At Kheiron, we use Machine Learning in almost every part of the product development pipeline. As a Software Engineer, you will have a unique opportunity to have high impact by helping scale internal ML tools speeding up the development process and being able to see the impact of your work. You will also play a key role in developing tools and abstractions that our researchers can utilise to speed up model development.
- 2+ Years Software Engineering experience
- Team player
- Knowledge of Python or any other modern language.
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, high-performance computing (HPC)
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, complexity analysis, problem solving and diagnosis.
- Can translate user inputs to software requirements and design specifications and effectively communicate with team members.
- MSc or PhD
- Cuda experience
- Improve our existing Machine Learning libraries using your core expertise
- Work with other engineers and researchers to implement algorithms and systems in an efficient way
- Work with researchers to build tools to deal with complex data
- Work with researchers to productise models
- Work with researchers to build internal pipelines
- The opportunity to work alongside a dedicated team, at the cutting edge of research, creating products to help in early prevention of cancer
- Competitive salary
- % Equity (share options) in the company
- The opportunity to travel to conferences and further research