Project Manager UK
London £50k+ (dependent on experience)
Closing date: Sunday 17th March
Kheiron are looking for a stand out Project Manager with experience across deep tech and health care settings. This is an opportunity to help a key player in the AI healthcare revolution shape their project management and the delivery of some of the most exciting NHS partnership programmes currently being developed.
This role will be based out of our central London office and include travel to partner sites across the UK and Europe. Reporting to the Operations Director the Project Manager will work closely with our Product, Engineering, Systems and Partnerships teams.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are happy to consider applications from candidates who would like to work from home on some days, or may wish to work compressed hours.
Who You Are:
Are you a tenacious project manager who is comfortable working in multi-organisation, multi-stakeholder projects? We need someone who can help provide the right gear to lead effective working relationships between a fast-moving deep tech startup environment and large, institutional, healthcare providers.
- Taking accountability for ensuring all projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Managing a portfolio of projects across the business, primarily in the first instance dealing with data sharing projects in secure healthcare environments but also working across other business areas.
- Building project plans that deliver against business goals and product roadmap timelines whilst managing interdependencies between projects and stakeholder constraints.
- Leading on project scoping to ensure all projects have the best chance of success, that all relevant stakeholders have been identified and that plans have clear buy-in from all involved.
- Providing exceptional management and communications across the project to all stakeholders both internal and external.
- Leading the risk management process including risk identification with client sponsor and stakeholder participation, identifying threats and opportunities, mitigation and contingency plans/actions, as well as assessing risks on an ongoing basis.
- Proactively manage project schedules, milestones, forecasts, risks, issues, resources, meeting agendas and minutes through the utilization of professional services automation solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in project management with a focus on outcomes within a health care environment. Experience of project management involving healthcare data sharing and/or managing AI/healthcare partnership projects would be preferable.
- Demonstrable experience of working in multi-stakeholder, multi-level projects across clinical and technical teams with geographically dispersed teams and stakeholders.
- Excellent executive and client relationship management strategies.
- Very experienced at project scoping and initiation to ensure successful outcomes
- The proven ability to lead multiple large, complex projects simultaneously with significant commercial, strategic and technical factors at play.
- Track record on customer focus, based on openness, trust, and delivering on promises.
- Effective business writing and oral communication skills with an emphasis on listening, influencing and leading at all levels in organizations
- Keen business acumen surrounding organizational and strategic awareness. Knows how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrable ability to build trust and gain commitment from teams through personal actions and building relationships.
- Exhibits managerial courage, making tough decisions when necessary and being accountable for them.
- Skilled in negotiation and conflict management, particularly in tough situations with both internal and external groups.
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Share options scheme
- Contributory pension
- Voucher and discount scheme via Charlie HR
Founded in 2016, Kheiron is a fast-growing, medical technology company. We are headquartered in London, with offices in Hungary and the USA.
We use advanced Deep Learning to build intelligent tools to empower radiologists, radiology departments, imaging centers and hospitals. We aim to improve the efficiency, consistency and accuracy of radiology reporting, ultimately, saving lives.